Tartar is also known as dental calculus. It usually comes in a yellowish or brownish color, considered rough and porous. If you are among those not fond of taking good care of their teeth, you probably have tartar in your mouth. It results from not cleaning the teeth after eating, allowing plaques to build up and harden over time. Moreover, these tartars can form above or under your gum line. It is indeed not funny to experience. So, to prevent it, take a good look at these ways.
Ways to Avoid Tartar Build up
- Always brush your teeth twice daily. A modern brush - Mysmile Electric Toothbrush is more effective and better. It can gently rinse stains and remove
- Remember to floss along with brushing. This oral care routine is simple yet crucial in attaining good oral health.
- Always drink water or fluoridated water to keep your mouth clean and white.
- Watch everything you consume, either food or drinks. Anything that contains high sugar will stain your pearly whites and create plaques and cavities due to acids.
- Stop or do not smoke, as it can affect your teeth.
- Have regular dental checkups. A treatment done by a professional is way safer and better.
If you do not have any tartars in your teeth, then congratulations! Maintain it as much as you can to prevent any dental diseases. Do you have any experience regarding tartars on teeth? You may share it with us by writing a comment below.