Indeed, braces can improve the appearance of your teeth. However, someone who just started wearing the dental tool may find them uncomfortable since they are not yet used to them. It may even temporarily cause tooth sensitivity or pain, making it hard to use the teeth with great force. With that, many are seeking effective ways to continue eating comfortably despite the braces in their teeth because, after all, we need to consume something to keep our energy. And to help you with that, here are seven tips you can use.
7 TIPS TO EAT COMFORTABLY WHILE WEARING BRACES
- Choose foods that are soft enough to chew since your teeth are still prone to sensitivity or soreness.
- Avoid edibles that are sticky and crunchy. It may get stuck and become hard to remove in your braces.
- You may switch to liquid foods temporarily to avoid anything that can trigger tooth sensitivity.
- Clean your braces after eating so they won't be damaged easily. Malfunctions of braces could hinder you from eating well.
- Eat and chew slowly. Do not rush and risk your oral health.
- Take pain relief medications to ease the soreness.
- Visit your dentist so that someone can monitor your condition professionally.
Do not hesitate to drop a comment below if you want assistance or answers to your queries. We are always ready to help and cater to all your concerns as long as it relates to oral health. Keep in touch so that we can suffice your need