Water Flossers are considered more effective than traditional flossing. Now that thousands of individuals are switching to the modern one, it is crucial to know how to take good care of it. By that, the product would last longer, serve its purpose, and become effective upon utilization. So, to learn further, here are some guidelines for replacing your water flosser jet tips.
8 Guidelines to Replace Water Flosser Tips
- When replacing tips, choose the recommended one, like the Mysmile Replacement Jet Tips. It contains ten tips you can use to replace the old ones. It also has a universal size making it compatible with other water flosser brands.
- Be knowledgeable about the different types of water flosser tips.
- Choose tips that you are most comfortable with.
- Select a particular tip depending on your needs
- If you have Classic Jet Tips, replace it every six months.
- If you have Pocket Tips or Plaque Seeker Tips, replace them every three months.
- Always clean your device after use and store it in proper storage.
- Use the best water pressure to make use of your device effectively.
Have you tried replacing your water flosser tip since you started using it? If not, this is a sign that you should take action. Ensure you have good oral health by keeping your dental tools clean and working. Feel free to comment below if you have something to share with us.