Teeth whitening treatment, such as using whitening strips or a teeth whitening kit, involves chemicals to work and make your teeth appear whiter. Thus, asking questions before trying would be a great way to ensure the safety and accuracy of the products. Many people skip this part, resulting in application failures, inefficacy, overdoing the treatment, or worse, accidents/injuries due to improper usage. That is why it is necessary and better to ask experts or research. It will save you time, money, and from regrets! So what are you waiting for? Learn the most typical questions to ask before a teeth whitening treatment so you can have a smooth and successful process ahead. Am I fit to undergo teeth whitening treatment?
- Is a tooth whitening solution suitable for my specific dental condition?
- What is the cost of the teeth whitening treatment?
- What is the difference between in-office and over-the-counter teeth whitening treatments?
- Which one is better for me, in-office treatments or at-home-teeth whitening kits? What are the potential risks and side effects associated with teeth bleaching?
- How long will the teeth whitening strips results last?
- What are the dos and don'ts before, during, and after teeth whitening application?
- Are there any alternatives to teeth whitening services that could achieve similar results?
- What post-treatment care or restrictions should I follow to maintain the whitening teeth results?