Water flossers are a handheld device that uses water jet streams to clean the hard-to-reach areas on teeth. Like brushing, it is necessary to use daily to keep oral health in good condition. With that being said, one should know how to take good care of it. So, here are some tips to keep your water flosser working for a prolonged period.
- Always check instructions and follow them. Products have different features depending on brands.
- Always clean the water flosser after using it.
- Keep it in its storage case
- Replace the tips after 3-6 months
- Do not treat it as a plaything. You may break some of its parts.
- Do not use overly hot water when filling the reservoir.
- Do not leave it untidy. It may start producing bacteria.
- Turn off the device before emptying it.
We hope this blog provides you with basic knowledge in handling a water flosser appropriately. And if you have something to add to those tips, you may share it with us by dropping it in the box below. Thank you, and let us keep in touch!