Ten Reasons Your Teeth are not as White as They Could Be... (And What We Can Quickly Do To Fix That)
We were asked to come up with a list of the most common reasons teeth become stained, and discolored, and what the best solution would be to fix this vexing problem. Millions of people suffer needlessly with dull, dingy smiles, and MySmile has their back.
- Age: Face it we are not getting any younger and as we get older, our teeth get darker, discolored, and worn. The years tend to add up, and a little maintenance will go a LONG way to perk up your smile.
- Diet: Foods we eat can stain our teeth, and without proper brushing, the problems compound on one another. As time goes on those stains dull what was once a bright healthy smile. This includes of course coffee, tea, and certain fruits and vegetables. MySmile Home Whitening Kit has a solution for this.
- Medication: Believe it or not, this is a VERY common issue for some of us. A serious side effect of certain medications is a discoloration of the enamel of our teeth. Many of us struggle from childhood with this phenomena, and suffer teasing, and bullying from classmates as a result.
- Genetics: Our family is another determining factor in how bright our smile is. If you are blessed with thicker enamel on your teeth, you get a whiter smile than someone with thinner enamel. The reason is the exposed Dentin in our teeth. (Dentin is the layer of the tooth under the Enamel.)
- Environment: Areas with higher concentrations of Floride in the water can result in the population having brighter smiles. The opposite is also true, however. MySmile is the solution to this issue.
- Trauma: Damage or loss from a fall or other disturbance can damage enamel in young children that continue into adulthood.
- Disease: Sadly many diseases and their treatments can damage the enamel, and darken or discolor the teeth. While certainly not a disease, even pregnancy can cause tooth enamel loss in women. This can result in yellow looking teeth, in both the mother and the infant.
- Improper Dental Hygiene: Not brushing, flossing, and rinsing with a fluoride-based mouthwash can create serious issues the least of which is the color of the teeth.
- Tobacco: Smoking, and Chewing tobacco cause teeth to darken and lose enamel. The stains from these products build up over time and become very difficult to remove. MySmile Home Whitening Kits, and the Whitening Strips can make quick work of these stains.
- Alcohol: Red Wine and dark liquor are major causes of darker teeth. The stains these beverages leave behind can be stubborn, and difficult to remove.
Here is the good news… Most all of these stains can be removed quickly, easily, and safely from the comfort of your own home. Home teeth whitening kits like MySmile offer professional results for less than half what you would pay at a dental office.
In ten minutes a day, three days a week, you can have a brighter smile than you have ever had before. Imagine erasing years of age, and removing the stains that time has accumulated.